A truly unique way to experience Skagway, Alaska
Burro Creek Waterfall Lodge; this exclusive Skagway shore excursion offers a privately owned and accessible only by water and air, 120-acre rustic resort located just two miles across the water along Lynn Canal, America’s longest and deepest fjord. For over a hundred years it’s been one of Skagway’s well-kept secret hideaways.
Enjoy true Alaskan fare…
Seaside Dungeness crab and shrimp feast with andouille sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob served with melted butter and woodstove fired bread.
Escape to Burro Creek Waterfall Lodge and enjoy a Dungeness crab and shrimp feast in this exclusive, rustic and remote wilderness lodge.
- Scenic boat ride across Lynn Canal
to exclusive Burro Creek Lodge
- Delicious Dungeness crab & shrimp feast
- Champagne, beer, wine and other beverages
- World-class waterfalls, endless photo opportunities and optional hiking trails
- On-site musician, chef and naturalist
- Off-grid hydro demonstration
Burro Creek is only accessible by boat and the tour departs from Skagway's small boat harbor.
Duration: 3.5 hours