Burro Creek was originally a respite for early Skagway settlers who would make the quick jaunt across Lynn canal from Skagway. This photo shows Captain William Moore on a YMCA Camera Club excursion and picnic to Burro Creek.
- Scenic boat ride across Lynn Canal
to exclusive Burro Creek Lodge
- Delicious Dungeness crab & shrimp feast
- Champagne, beer, wine and other beverages
- World-class waterfalls, endless photo opportunities and optional hiking trails
- On-site musician, chef and naturalist
- Off-grid hydro demonstration
Burro Creek is only accessible by boat and the tour departs from Skagway's small boat harbor.
Duration: 3.5 hours