Exclusive Burro Creek Waterfall Lodge & Crab Feast
For an adventure off the beaten track, you can’t go wrong with the Exclusive Burro Creek Waterfall Lodge & Crab Feast. Privately owned and accessible only by water and air, this 120-acre rustic resort sits just two miles across the water along Lynn Canal, America’s longest and deepest fjord. For over a hundred years it’s been one of Skagway’s well-kept secret hideaways.
Before you embark on your three hour excursion be sure to dress warmly and wear comfortable hiking boots. And don’t forget the camera to show the folks back home what they’re missing.
- Scenic boat ride across Lynn Canal
to exclusive Burro Creek Lodge
- Delicious Dungeness crab & shrimp feast
- Champagne, beer, wine and other beverages
- World-class waterfalls, endless photo opportunities and optional hiking trails
- On-site musician, chef and naturalist
- Off-grid hydro demonstration
Burro Creek is only accessible by boat and the tour departs from Skagway's small boat harbor.
Duration: 3.5 hours